duminică, 25 martie 2012

more necklaces and "passion"challenge


obsession passion?maybe a bit of both..... these necklaces are my lately totally recycled, upcycled ,unique designed,eco friendly or earth friendly jewelry made to orders(except one)
 i think i fit this months theme "passion" at artistinblogland with these magic mandalas,beads and cardboard pieces as they shows clearly my affinity to paper.i love the paper! and i work passionately  for me and you when i can.


i hope my passion for paper will last long :)
have a great weekend !........................ildi


7 comentarii:

AM Zafaran spunea...

The necklaces are beautiful. The beads are also great!

Renée spunea...

beautiful! I hope your passion for paper will keep going too!

Ildiko spunea...

thank you Za faran!

many thanks Renee! it is surely not a straw fire lol...

Marcia Beckett spunea...

Beautiful necklaces! I am just now getting around to visiting all of the challenge participants. Good luck!

Ildiko spunea...

thank you Marcia!

Priya spunea...

Hi.... I received your necklace and postcard for winning the feb monthly challenge! It is really pretty I'm gonna wear it with a white blouse n blue jeans! Thank you so much for sending it all the way from Romania :-)

silvia carrera spunea...

me encantan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails